So I was tagged by the lovely Mollie to do this tag on May 29th! I actually had it all prepared and what not but picture taking took forever because of bad weather.
Description from Mollies blog: "So here is the situation, you wake up one morning to find out that your entire nail polish collection has disappeared! Now, after you run around panicking and cursing whoever the monstrosity was that did this to you, you need to figure out which fifteen polishes you must instantly repurchase."
Here are my choices:
(1) Catrice Rusty but Sexy
(2) Catrice Sing: Hey dirty lilah
(3) Catrice Meet me at coral island
(4) Catrice Raspberry fields forever
(5) Stargazer 105
(6) Catrice Jade is not my name
(7) Barry M Pink Flamingo
(8) Miss Sporty Red tango
(9) China Glaze Riveting
(10) Essence Studio nails 24/7 basecoat
(11) Essence Sparkling Water lily
(12) Essence Special effects topper in Hello Holo
(13) Essence Quick Dry topcoat.
(14) Models Own Hedonist
(15) Models Own Dream Stream
I kept it pretty simple with cheap enough polish. Most of these are my favourites anyway but if my whole stash just vanished then I'd start cheap and work my way up again (pretty much how I started my stash anyway!)
I hope ye give this challenge a go! I'd love to see what polish you would buy straight away :)